Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanks Given - Day Twenty One

Today, I am thankful for our new town. I mentioned on Facebook yesterday that we have officially been here for five years, and a month or two. We have already lived in three houses and three school districts! I am so thankful that we have gotten connected and made a lot of new friends. Greenfield reminds me so much of our hometown and we knew we would be happy here. I remember when we were getting ready to move here, I made a few phone calls to get utilities, insurance, etc., and I remember telling Tom that everyone was so nice here!

Even though we are back in Ohio today and reminded of our hometown and all of the people we miss daily, I am thankful that we have a new hometown to which we are always happy to return!

No comments:

Post a Comment