Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanks Given - Day Twenty Five

Today, I am thankful for our home. To me, it is so much more than shelter. (Of course, I'm thankful for that too.) But, I just love everything about it and it fits us so perfectly. We put so much thought into every detail. It was a ton of fun watching it come together and I love living here even more. I'm also thankful that Tom and I were so much on the same page about things. I've heard horror stories about people building houses together, but we didn't go through any of that. In fact, I've not had any of our customers go through that either, so maybe it has to do with the builder. :)



That's it. I'm keeping it short tonight because I'm trying to get caught up around here and I'm in the middle of a good book that is calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment