Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thanks Given - Day One

Last year, I had the best intentions of doing a post a day in November about things for which I am thankful. Didn't happen. Probably won't happen this year either but I'll give it a college try! I'm going to make it a photo post while I'm at it.

Today, I'm thankful for a full briefcase. It's so full I can't fit my computer in there any longer. That means I'm busy. And, in the self-employment world, busy is very good. Especially as a builder heading into the winter, which is typically a very quiet season. This year, we have one custom home underway, three more right on the cusp of starting and four condos about to go up. Along with three more (possibly four) that will close by the end of the year.

As stressed and frazzled as it all makes me, I am thankful - very thankful - for all of the work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment