Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanks Given - Day Thirty

Today will be my last post this month. I have enjoyed giving thanks for everything in my life this month. It has kept me focused on all of the positives in my life even when I feel like nothing is going my way. I wanted to do recap of all of my posts today.

Day 1 - A Full Briefcase
Day 2 - Staying Home with Jack
Day 3 - A Free Saturday Morning
Day 4 - A Creative Husband
Day 5 - For Soap and Other First World Provisions
Day 6 - The Privilege of Voting
Day 7 - My Hope in Jesus
Day 8 - The Triplets
Day 9 - Friends
Day 10 - Sweet Kids with a Sense of Humor
Day 11 - Finished Laundry
Day 12 - A Husband that "Gets" Me
Day 13 - My Parents
Day 14 - My Bed
Day 15 - Tom's Parents
Day 16 - Movie Night
Day 17 - Weekend at Home
Day 18 - Pinterest & Blogs
Day 19 - Our Kids
Day 20 - The Christmas Spirit
Day 21 - Our New Town, Greenfield
Day 22 - An Attitude of Gratitude
Day 23 - Retail Stores
Day 24 - Previous Generations
Day 25 - Our Home
Day 26 - Our Babysitter, Aneth
Day 27 - Teachers & Staff
Day 28 - Our Customers
Day 29 - Rotary

Today, I am thankful for everything I didn't get a chance to mention. Here's just a brief list...

Extended Family - Brothers, Sisters, Cousin, Aunts,  and Uncles (Can't believe I didn't get this one in - it will be at the top of my list next year!)
Diet Coke (Ridiculous I know)
Coffee
Our Employees
Vehicles
Being Able to Run/Exercise
My Health
My Family's Health

That will be a good starting point next year. That is if I do this next year. I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with it and finishing up on the 30th and not the first of December. I'm not sure I can top that next year. I highly recommend doing this to those of you with blogs, or even just in a journal. Thirty days of thankfulness is a lot and it really did make me think about how much I have and to be thankful for it.

Signing off now for a little blog break. It won't be a long one, but I can assure you I will not be posting tomorrow. :) Thanks for indulging me this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment