Wednesday, May 11, 2011

House is Listed!

So, we had a few things happen today. Tessa had Parent's Night, Jack got his second tooth, a closing was yet again delayed. But, the big news is our house is listed! We've been going back and forth on this for about 2 years. We've finally agreed to list it and see what happens. If it sells, we plan to build. We've been itching to build since we started building homes for other people. Now that we've built 25 homes for others, we think we're ready to build ours. :)

We'll see what happens. Like I tell my real estate clients, it only takes one buyer. The scary thing is, I could get a phone call tomorrow for a showing (let's hope not because the house is a DISASTER!!!!), have an offer over the weekend and be finalized by Monday. Now, let's be honest, if that happened, Tom and I would be doing a happy dance in the street. But, stranger things have happened. In all reality, I expect a handful of showings over the next months. We have a very cute house, awesome yard and tons of character. In fact, I'm totally second guessing our thoughts as we've spent all night on our lovely back porch enjoying the sunset and the view.

Here is the listing. Check it out. I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment