Monday, September 5, 2011

Back on the Horse - Day 8

Blech! Well, vacation always throws me off. Of course, we do tend to treat every weekend, especially long ones, like a vacation. I did get a run in on Saturday (Sunday was supposed to be a rest day anyway) so today is the only day I didn't get to exercise. And, if I'm truly looking for positives, the eating could have been way worse. Still not super proud.

Oh well. What's done is done. Tomorrow is a new day. Here are my goals:

1. Log what I eat - I use loseit.com and their iPhone app
2. Eat under 1250 calories of high protein, good carb food - this is net of exercise calories
3. Drink 64 oz. of water or green tea
4. Exercise for 40 minutes
5. Take a vitamin
6. Be accountable - I blog about my progress in the evening or next morning



And, tomorrow will be the first day to track my longer term goals:


1. Run the Riley Run 5K in 25 minutes
2. Lose 10 pounds by October 31 - a pound a week

1 comment:

  1. Todays goals:
    1. Drink 64 oz water
    2. 30 min walk tonight

    This weeks goals:
    1. No pizza
    2. No desserts
    3. More fruits, veggies, low carb, high protein

    Long term goals:
    1. Lose 35 pounds by Thanksgiving, 40 pounds by the end of the year.
    2. Destress
    3. Feel better, more energetic, more athletic.

    ReplyDelete