Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back on the Horse Check In - 09/09/11

Here were my goals for the day...

1. Log what I eat - I use loseit.com and their iPhone app - DONE!
2. Eat under 1250 calories of high protein, good carb food - this is net of exercise calories - Blech. I really don't want to talk about it. I did really bad here for three reasons. See #4 and then pizza and beer for dinner. Not proud.
3. Drink 64 oz. of water or green tea - DONE!
4. Exercise for 40 minutes - Not today. I'll tell myself that it is because I was really sore and needed a rest day, but that's giving myself an excuse. The truth is, I really just didn't feel like doing it.
5. Take a vitamin - DONE!
6. Be accountable - I blog about my progress in the evening or next morning - DONE!



Not a great day, but tomorrow is always another day. Today has already been a better day and as long as I don't go crazy on snacks tonight, I'll be good. Oh, and I need to chug some more water. I weigh in on Monday, but have been checking everyday and not seeing any loss. Just got to keep after it I guess. 


Here was Monica's progress from Thursday (09/08/11). I found it on her blog. Monica - if you're reading this, let us know how you did for Friday and today. 



Yesterday's goals:
1. Drink 64oz of water. Accomplished!
2. Elliptical tonight for 30 minutes. Didn't happen - but got a lot of housework done. 
3. Start weighing myself everyday.  Check.

This weeks goals:
1. No pizza - still okay here
2. No desserts - made it one more day
3. More fruits, veggies, low carb, high protein - doing well here - maybe too much protein.  

No comments:

Post a Comment