Friday, September 9, 2011

Back on the Horse Check In - 9/8/11

So, here were my goals for today (and they'll stay here until I change them)...

1. Log what I eat - I use loseit.com and their iPhone app - DONE!
2. Eat under 1250 calories of high protein, good carb food - this is net of exercise calories - Over by about 200 calories or so. Got on an almond kick today and may have had a handful too many. 
3. Drink 64 oz. of water or green tea - DONE!
4. Exercise for 40 minutes - DONE!
5. Take a vitamin - DONE!
6. Be accountable - I blog about my progress in the evening or next morning - DONE!



Here are Monica's goals for the day... Check in Monica and let us know how you did! (Also, Monica has started her own blog to track progress as well. Follow her here!)



Today's goals:
1. Drink 64oz of water.
2. Elliptical tonight for 30 minutes. - thought I should stay indoors with this nasty weather.
3. Start weighing myself everyday. 

This weeks goals:
1. No pizza
2. No desserts
3. More fruits, veggies, low carb, high protein 

It's not too late to join in the fun! Simply post your goals for today in the comment box and we'll track our progress together! Good luck today!

No comments:

Post a Comment