Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Back on the Horse Check-In - 09/20/11

Yesterday was a good day!

Here were my goals for the day...

1. Log what I eat - I use loseit.com and their iPhone app - Done!
2. Eat under 1250 calories of high protein, good carb food - this is net of exercise calories - Done! I was actually down a little from this. Because of a longer exercise, I burnt more calories. Plus, I decided to watch those carbs a lot closer. I do so much better with weight loss when I have only one serving of "good carbs" a day. Today was brown rice. Now, I just need to make it to the grocery for a few more staples.
3. Drink 64 oz. of water or green tea - Done!
4. Exercise for 40 minutes - Done! I did a TurboFire video that was supposed to take 45 minutes, but with kid interruptions, it ended up taking about an hour. Which, I think is OK. I wore my heart rate monitor and my heart rate stayed up even during the interruptions so it just meant more calories burnt!
5. Take a vitamin - Man, I forgot this one.
6. Be accountable - I blog about my progress in the evening or next morning - Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment