Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Back on the Horse Check-In - 09/21/11

Another good day yesterday. And, I'm not one of those people who stays off the scale until weigh in day so I know that is moving in the right direction too. Here's how I did yesterday...

1. Log what I eat - I use loseit.com and their iPhone app - Done!
2. Eat under 1250 calories of high protein, good carb food - this is net of exercise calories - Done! Kept my "good carbs" to one serving. Today was whole wheat pasta for dinner.
3. Drink 64 oz. of water or green tea - Oops - missed this one. Can't win 'em all.
4. Exercise for 40 minutes - Done! This was a tough one to get started. Tom and I did Insanity together which is always better. Managed to get it accomplished with all three kids awake and around the house too.
5. Take a vitamin - Done!
6. Be accountable - I blog about my progress in the evening or next morning - Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment