Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back on the Horse - Day 3

Here are the results from yesterday's challenge -

1. Log what I eat - I use loseit.com and their iPhone app - DONE!
2. Eat under 1250 calories of high protein, good carb food - this is net of exercise calories - Went over by 250 calories - I blame date night. :)
3. Drink 16 oz. of cranberry juice/lemon juice/water mixture and 32 oz. of green tea and 32 oz. of water - Did the same as yesterday - 32 oz of cranberry/lemon/water and 16 oz. of green tea - I had a ton of water too
4. Exercise for 40 minutes - DONE!
5. Take a vitamin - Oops - I forgot about this one. I tried taking it in the morning which is when I remember but it made me nauseous on an empty stomach. Need to remember this one tonight.
6. Be accountable - I blog about my progress in the evening - Doing it this morning - again blaming that on date night. :) 



As I mentioned, last night was date night, so going out to dinner makes it difficult to strictly stay on with calories. I still did way better than I would have done normally.


Here are my goals for today:


1. Log what I eat - I use loseit.com and their iPhone app
2. Eat under 1250 calories of high protein, good carb food - this is net of exercise calories
3. Drink 32 oz. of cranberry juice/lemon juice/water mixture and 32 oz. of water
4. Exercise for 40 minutes
5. Take a vitamin
6. Be accountable - I blog about my progress in the evening or next morning



Today will be a challenge to get the exercise in since the kids were up early this morning and prevented me from doing it early. My plan is to do it after school when Jack is napping. I'm home today which also makes it a struggle to eat well - too many snacks around! I can do it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment