Sunday, September 19, 2010

P90X - Day Thirteen


Man I’m tired!!! I felt like I just couldn’t go it today in Kenpo. Yesterday was a long day at Bands & BBQ with a ton of walking, so maybe that was it.

Either way, I’ve stuck with this thing. Worked out for 13 days in a row and plan to keep at it. The best part is that I’ve kept up with the diet. Still not getting enough protein and too much fat ( about 40/30/30) but sticking to all good foods. Only cheats I’ve had are wine and beer and an extra serving of fruit one day. It’s hard to believe I only have one more week until my first recovery week.

I’m pretty sore today too but again could be from yesterday. I got grape juice for my recovery drink this week. I’m also going with hard boiled eggs and turkey sausage just to change it up a little. I can sense that variety will be the key here.

No comments:

Post a Comment