Sunday, September 12, 2010

P90X - Day Six


I did it! Six days in a row of working out and eating right. I’m actually very proud of myself. I don’t think I’ve ever worked out six days in a row.

My body is tired and I’m still pretty sleepy, but I do feel great mentally. I feel like I’m on the right journey finally.
Still having a hard time getting all of my protein in, but bulking it up with extra powder in my recovery drink and a protein shake. I’m not taking measurements or photos again until 30 days, but I do faithfully get on the scales every day, even though I’m not supposed to. I’m down 2.5 pounds!

Tomorrow is my rest day, or I can do Stretch X, which I’m really thinking I should do. My hamstrings are super sore and tight. And, after Kempo today, my guess is the rest of my body will need a good stretch too. Plus, the girls have school and I’m back to work tomorrow, so an early morning, quiet start would be nice. I really did feel good and “at peace” after yoga the other day, so maybe stretch will have the effect. We’ll see.

As for the rest of the day, sitting on the couch, watching football, maybe a nap and cooking boatloads of food for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment