Friday, September 24, 2010

P90X - Day Eighteen


Well, still going strong. Had a bit of a hiccup this morning. Got up at 5:30 like normal, but Tessa came down right as I was starting Yoga. So, I only got about 1/2 hour in before I realized I was getting no where and fast. :) So, I think I’ll try it at nap time. I was hoping to get a nap myself, but I guess Yoga will have to do.

I’ve stuck with it all – diet and every day work outs. I’m doing the stretch too instead of taking a day off. I’m just afraid if I let myself “skip” a day, I’ll just go downhill from there. Same with the diet. No cheating! I made an awesome pork tenderloin and then great tilapia this week.

I’m down 8 pounds, which is so hard for me to believe. The weight is just melting off. I think the key is that my body just can’t have the carbs if I want to lose weight. I’m not sure if it’s diet or the exercise, but either way, I couldn’t be more pleased. Only 3 more pounds to go before pre-Jack weight, then 14 pounds to pre-Josie weight and then 10 pounds to be really smokin’! :) I’ve never really thought I could drop that much, but now it seems doable. I am keeping a close eye on Jack though because I don’t want to hinder the nursing by “dieting.” I think I’m fine because I’m eating so healthy and still getting about 2000 calories. But, I am watching.
Can’t wait for the 30 day results.

No comments:

Post a Comment