Monday, June 20, 2011

Nothing Says Monday Like...

8:55 AM dentist appointments! Both girls did great - no cavities. I'm still amazed at how well they sit there and let the hygienist work on their teeth. Josie even got a flouride treatment.

And, I've had two calls this morning for more house showings - one tonight and one tomorrow night. That makes number 16 & 17. Crazy if you ask me! The one tomorrow sounds pretty promising. They've already sold their house and have to make a decision fast. The agent asked me how fast we can be out. Well, that depends on the right offer. :) It's so funny to me that our lives could be turned upside down with a simple email or fax. Put us right into hyper-motion with the move and finding a place to live. Oh well. We've gone through worse. I'm really trying to see it as an adventure and not a stressful time.

Finally, I hit the scale this morning and was down a whopping four pounds!!!! As I mentioned last night, I knew I had some "junk" weight I had gained from bad decisions. I'm now back down to where I probably was last week, which is a good starting point for me. Ideally, I'd like to lose three more pounds this week to put me in a new 10's place. Plus, that would be my new, post-Jack low. Today's number puts me six pounds lower than where I was BEFORE I got pregnant with him. Then, I'd like to lose another 10 doing TurboFire. That would put me five pounds lower than pre-Josie. Honestly, I know it's attainable, but it's going to be a lot of work. More work on the diet than on the exercise. One of the things in the TurboFire book says, "The best exercise to achieve awesome abs is walking. Walking AWAY from the kitchen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment