Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dancing Kids are Happy Kids!

Tom captured some great video on his phone this weekend. The kids are in a great phase of dancing up a storm in the toy room. I can't even figure out where to focus my eyes on these videos because they're all going a million miles a minute. (Welcome to my everyday life.) I love Tessa's handstands, Josie's disco moves and Jack's head down bulldozer. Such happy kids!



Instead of just posting the separate videos, I decided to put it into iMovie and whip up a little something fun. Today, Steve Jobs of Apple passed away. He has inspired so many wonderful products and I am thankful for them. I am thankful I can use technology to capture my kids in the everyday (all of these videos are from the iPhone4) and put them together in a fun way (iMovie on my Mac). And, I know my family and friends will watch this video on their Macs, iPhones and iPads. Thank you for bringing design and technology to the masses Mr. Jobs. May you rest in peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment