Monday, April 25, 2011

Welcome and Introduction

OK - well, I'm here. I decided it's probably time to start a blog. Honestly, I've started one before, but just couldn't get into it. I'm going to challenge myself to post once a day for 30 days. My thought is to have a "stream-of-consciousness" blog and just get thoughts down on paper in order to document the every day aspects of my life. We have a very busy life and the days do seem to run together so I'm hoping to capture some of our finer moments as a family.

As a bit of an introduction, I'm a 31 year old mother of three  -






(Josie - 5, Tessa - 4 and Jack - 10 months). 

My husband, Tom, and I have been married for 11 years. 

Tom and I own a residential construction company and build condominium homes in Greenfield, Indiana. We are currently on a fitness expedition to lose weight and become more fit. It all started with P90X, then Insanity and now we're training for the Indy Mini - a 13.1 mile race on May 7th. We're also very involved with the Rotary Club of Greenfield and enjoy our Thursday lunch meetings at Ponderosa along with all of the community service opportunities it provides. Finally, and most importantly, we are Christians and try to live our lives in accordance with God's will, as hard as it is to discern at times.

So, while I realize this may not become a successful blog, I hope to entertain you all with the craziness that is our everyday lives. Plus, I promise to post lots of pictures of our adorable kids. See - I knew that would draw you in...

No comments:

Post a Comment