Thursday, May 24, 2012

Erin's Wedding - Photo Overload!

So, this is my last post for the night! Blog overload! What can I say - it's been a busy month!

My cousin Erin was married two weeks ago. The wedding was beautiful and perfect! It was inside of a restored barn and the ceremony was outside. The only downside to the whole evening was that Jack barfed all over me during the toasts. Thankfully, we were in the back and very few people noticed! The girls were flower girls and did so well. I actually left them in the processional line (as a very nervous mom) and they walked down the LONG aisle smiling the whole time and used the right stairway and everything. So proud!

Here are some photos from the evening. (Other people got more great photos - the kids were extremely photogenic that night - I think the natural light helped tremendously too!)

Getting ready at the hotel - Josie went for the curlers and Tessa for the curling iron.


Once Josie's curlers came out, Tessa told her she was beautiful.


At the hotel before we left


Love the contrast in this photo!

With the bride!


Love this picture with the flowers. Erin was so sweet and got pink for Tessa and purple for Josie!


My other cousin, Nicole

Jack stole the show in his little outfit! Others definitely have better pictures of this guy.



This is where I had to leave the girls. You can barely see the pink in their flowers.

Starting down the path!



Almost there!



Josie looks so old in this photo!



This is my brother, Matt, and his girlfriend, Sarah. I like this one because Sarah is so serious but Matt is losing it!


Mom did NOT think she should be hitting the rock.

That's better.


The family! (I haven't figured out why I'm at such an odd angle. Oh well!)

Tom was being simple and snapping pictures. I'm hardly ever in any shots, so I'm posting them here!



And, my brother being simple.

And, finally, Tessa being simple.


This was about 5 minutes pre-puke. Looks just fine doesn't he? :)

Fun, fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment