Wednesday, January 9, 2013

It's Official! And, it's a BIG Listing!

So, I'm just a little excited to announce that I officially picked up a pretty big listing. :) The Meadow at Springhurst is a custom home community just down the street from Timber Run in Greenfield with 56 available home sites. The neighborhood covenants are just restrictive enough to ensure the quality of homes but make a $225,000 custom home very doable.

I can remember when we moved to Greenfield and it was just getting started. Every time we drove by, I thought to myself, "You know? That would really make a nice place to live." It is really close to the local library - walking distance close - and just as close to the high school. Just around the corner is CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Kroger and all of the other wonderfulness that Greenfield has to offer.

I have been posting a few home sites on the BLC (MLS) here and there over the holidays and plan to get a web site up and running as well. New flyers are in the box and a new sign will soon be on it's way. With 56 available sites, there are sites that are priced right, sites with more privacy, sites with water views and sites on a cul-de-sac. Something for everyone!

I am super excited to get this thing launched and see some activity happening in the community. So, builders, bring me your clients. Friends, bring me your friends. Let's get this thing going!


No comments:

Post a Comment