Friday, September 7, 2012

Class Reunion Time!

OK kids. This weekend brings on our 15 year class reunion. I'm excited to get back and see old friends. I think there will be a great group of people there, many of whom I haven't seen since our 10 year reunion. We had a good turnout for that one - about 50 people or so - and it was a lot of fun. We're taking it low key this year and meeting at a local bar with a classmate's band playing for us.

I'm sure there will be a lot of photos as there were last time. We set up a Shutterfly share page for pictures last time and we'll probably update it after Saturday too.




It seems like it crept up on me and I feel like I should have done so much more to prepare - shopped for an outfit, gotten a haircut, prepped activities, etc. etc. But, something from my closet will have to do and my hair is fine and there will be plenty of catching up to do without any activities.

I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment