Thursday, September 6, 2012

A New Notebook

In my flustered state that has been my week, I had to (HAD to) drive 20 minutes each way to get yarn at JoAnn fabric to finish my next blanket. (We're driving for another 6 hours this weekend, so I think I can wrap it up.) (And, I procrastinated too long to just order it online.) (And, it made me mad to pay more in shipping than for the yarn, though I probably spent that much in gas.) (And, I use too many parenthesis.)

Anyway, Tom called while I was there and asked me to run into Target to grab Josie a new pair of tennis shoes. We tried to find shoes this weekend and it's a long story that isn't worth typing out, but we didn't get any. I gladly obliged because who passes up Target. I had Jack with me and he had fallen asleep on the ride down so he was clingy and wouldn't let me put him down. He does this so infrequently that I just ate it up! But, though he is small, he does get heavy. I hightailed it back to the shoe department and found the perfect ones.

I couldn't leave though without checking out the notebooks. I've talked about my notebook system before (looking back and realized I never posted it! Yikes!) and I am finally in the market for a new one. My pink notebook (not Moleskine) that I am currently using has been in my purse for almost a whole year. My first list was dated October 4, 2011. This is my first notebook that I have actually used almost all of my pages - I only have three blank pages left!

I was thrilled to see that Target is now carrying Moleskine! That means I didn't have to settle for something for the next year that wasn't my favorite. Here is my little piece of heaven for the week. I'm stoked and can't wait to start filling in the pages. I'm such a nerd. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment