Saturday, December 3, 2011

Present Has Arrived!

Present, the Elf on the Shelf arrived at our house on Wednesday, December 1st this year. Tom and I were able to sneak home and dig him out of the garage. When he was out there, Tom found all of the Christmas books. So, we came up with the idea that Present went around the house and collected all of the Christmas books for the kids. I love this idea!

I thought it would be fun to chronicle Present's adventures at our house this Christmas season.

November 30th

December 1st 


December 2nd - Tessa thought they were in love


December 3rd


I've made a list of fun ideas for Present. I love this little guys smile. It's so innocent and sweet. I think tonight, he may just be hanging out checking out the tree. We got the tree and stockings up today which is about all we'll do here. I have the Nativity Scene to put out still, but we're keeping it low key. The tree is pretty, but the big lights blew a fuse so we need to get that working tomorrow and I'll grab another photo. I always forget how pretty it is though!




No comments:

Post a Comment